What are the main benefits of attending ET Canada Exchange?
- Free full participation package that includes travel, hotel accommodations and meals ensuring a cost-effective experience.
- Peer exchange sessions, industry roundtables and daily networking activities will also be featured.
- Accelerate your strategic knowledge of available solutions, advancements and capabilities.
- Accomplish months’ worth of high-level meetings, expert insights and peer networking in just 2 1/2 days.
- Case Study presentations by your peers and leading vendors.
- Keynotes from leaders and visionaries in the industry.
- Panel discussions on topics critical to your business.
- One-to-one access to industry experts.
- Pre-scheduled, one-on-one meetings with supplier representatives.
- Get a concentrated overview of the next generation of mobile solutions and trends-and give direct feedback to sponsors on their technologies, applications and services.
What makes the ET Canada Exchange different from other events?
The ET Canada Exchange will assemble all key players, including user organizations, technology vendors, carriers and mobile suppliers. The goal is to bring these leaders together to formalize relationships across all elements of the supply chain in new and exciting ways in order to further advance the use of mobile technologies in critical market segments. Rather than just another trade show or exhibition, we are focused on building relationships so all members in these complex ecosystems can better understand and advance their needs.
The agenda is more business-intensive than any other event focusing on the mobile landscape. Every day is packed with private and group meetings, presentations, content sessions, product demonstrations and networking. There is no wasted time and attendees walk away with solutions they can act on immediately.
This high-end program builds in scheduled 1:1 time and interaction between attending executives and supplier representatives. No other event delivers this level of quality meeting time among current and future business partners.
Interested in Attending? Inquire Below!